- Operations / NOC (Networks Operations Centre)
To ensure that you can receive our emails, please add @bazinga.support to your safe sender's list.
For more information, Please see below for details on how to add @bazinga.support to your mail program.
BigPond Email Account
To request a whitelisting, send an email to BigPond Technical Support via https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us with either:
The original email as an attachment
With the following details:
Gmail Email Account
1. In the search bar at the top of the page, click the downward arrow for more options.
2. In the "From" field, enter @bazinga.support
3. Click "Create filter with this search" at the bottom of this dropdown window.
4. Choose "Never send it to Spam".
5. Click "Create filter".
Moving our emails to your Primary Inbox:
1. Go to Promotions tab and open an email from Matthew Costin.
· Click "Labels" at the menu bar.
· Untick the checkbox beside the word Promotions in the dropdown menu then click "Apply".
2. Alternatively, go to Promotions tab. Left-click and hold on a bazinga Hosting & Domains email.
· Drag it from Promotions tab to Primary tab.
· Release the mouse to drop the email into the newly selected tab.
· Once dropped, Gmail displays a pop-up box asking if you want to make this change permanent.
· Click "Yes" to ensure that all emails from the same “From” address will appear in the Primary tab going forward.
Mac Email Account
1. From your inbox, open an email from the Sender.
2. In the "From" line, click on Bazinga Hosting & Domains to bring up an options box.
3. Choose "Add to Contact" from the dropdown menu.
Outlook (Windows Live Hotmail) Email Account
1. Log in and click the "Settings" icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Choose "More Mail Settings" option.
2. Under "Preventing junk email" section, click "Domain to mark as safe".
3. Click "Safe senders".
4. In the "Sender or domain to mark as safe" field, enter @bazinga.support and click "Add to list".
Yahoo Email Account
1. Log in and click the "Settings" icon at the upper right-hand corner of the page. Click "Settings".
2. Under "Filters" section, click "Add".
3. In the "Sender" field, enter @bazinga.support under "Then deliver the email to the following folder" field, choose "Inbox" and click "Save".
Other Email Account
1. Click "Options".
2. Click "Safe senders".
3. Add the Sender's email address to the safe sender's list and click "Confirm".
Please wait... it will take a second!